4/25/19 Front Door Post
Want a simple and tasteful way to spread a little holiday cheer or just simply add some decor to the front of your house? Let's make this front door post! Each month we will offer classes to make something to hang on the post... decorative house numbers or something for a holiday.
- Posts are 3 1/2' high. If you'd like it to be shorter, please message me so it can be ready for you before class.
- We use high quality indoor/outdoor paint. We have dark gray (almost black), brown, white and a wine color available. Colors can be mixed if you'd like to try that. If you prefer another color and have it, you are more than welcome to bring it or you can assemble in the studio and take it home to paint.
- A variety of hooks is also available.
- Class starts at 5:30pm, most have this project done within an hour, we will be making a small sign to hang on the post (while we wait for the paint to dry), that brings total class time between 2-3 hours.
- Limited seating in this class, $45 each and must pre register on the link provided.
- Instructor: Marion